Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting Back into it!!!!

So back in the day, I use to love photography. I simply loved taking photo's....it was a peaceful time for me. So then I started taking wedding pic's which I loved but didn't love the stress (aka Mothers of the bride) or messing up!!! Then all things went digital and I just stopped. Then my photography (aka My best friend) decided to move across the world (just a few states but it feels a world away) and I started to do some research for a new photographer. I found several I loved but they were expensive (and most you didn't get to keep the photo rights) and since I've decided to stay at home we don't have much extra money to spare so I decided to see what I could do in the digital world.  So here is a few pic's of my nephew..






1 comment:

  1. Tiff you've always been a great photographer... These are beautiful! Neat that your staying home... Love you

    ReplyDelete