Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Babies, Fun, and Sickness!!!

Gilbert ran a fever last week for 24 hours but turned around and seemed to be on the mend. So I decided to get out of the house last Saturday.........I called it my Adult day!!!! It started my sleeping in (yeah) and then I met mom and Tessa at the Tea Room in Ozark and then a quick trip to SAMS SAMS SAMS (one of my favorite places) to take pic's of the Laughing Cow display (tessa works for Bel Brands Cheese). Then we spent a few hours with Angela who is a strong woman. She had Rhett James Williamson last Friday after 44 hours of labor!!! Little Rhett is in the NICU but is doing really good. I ended the night with a great dinner at Lonestar with Ashley and Greg and my hubby....love them. I had planned on taking photo's all day to document my adult day but I forgot my memory card....urgh.


Then came Sunday when Gil woke up with a horrible cough!!!!! And again on Monday so I decided to call the doctor. And after examination the doctor said "we won't admit him......yet." So we have fought all week to keep him out of the hospital. We have been using an nebulizer 4 times a day and keeping him upright during sleep times and pushing liquids. He is still coughing but I think her made a turn for the better today. Has been super active and not as clinge. And to top it off I've had a sinus infection.........urgh. So George has had to stay home this week to help out. We did have a cool nebulizer though!!!! And my diet went to pot thru all of this so I will wieght in again next week.


We also got the rest of Ashley's pic's from Gil's 1 year old shoot. Here are a couple of my favorites!!! The last 2 she said looked to studio!! But I love them!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment